Dal Makhani Masala (20gm)
Click Image for Gallery
(For 4-5 Person)
- Soaked 150g Black Gram, 50gm Rajma for Overnight with extra Water and drain at morning.
- Then Add 1.5 Ltr (Litre) water half glass milk (150ml) and boiled it till get softer.
- Now mix 150gm tomatoes (3-4 pcs), 10gm green chilli, 150gm Garlic , for make paste in mixer.
- Take 30gm butter in pan and add 1 spoon cumin seeds and add paste and aurorer (tadka) it.
- Till the oil leaves the paste in pan.
- Then add 20gm G M Foods Dal Makhani Masala and 2 big Spoon of cream (malai) and roast it.
- Now take roasted Spices and boiled black from pulses in one pan and bake it for 10 Minutes.
- Your Dal Makhani is ready now, You can garnish it with Green Corinder and Cream.
Do Not Use Any other Spices or salt While Using G M Foods Dal Makhani Masala. Enjoy tasty and Delicious Dal Makhani with Our GM Foods Tawa Naan.